• Collaborating with sales, marketing, advertising, product design, and product development team members to plan promotional marketing campaigns
• Creating editorial and content creation calendars for various media platforms and outlets
• Assisting with the design, negotiation, and placement of billboards, traditional media ads on TV and radio, social media ads, and email blasts
• Helping team leads set, allocate, and monitor the budget of each project
• Meeting with clients to discuss brand guidelines, goals, budget, and timelines
• Strong writing skills
• Communication skills
• Technical skills
• Creative thinking
• Problem-solving skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Research skills
• Develop strong writing skills
• Study design briefs and determine requirements.
• Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
• Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand.
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
• Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
• Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc
• Screen candidate's resumes and job applications
• Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within the schedule
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
• Market or advertise services to attract clients.
• Analyze and plan the composition of photographs.
• Use various photographic techniques and lighting equipment.
• Capture subjects in professional-quality photographs.
• Enhance the subject's appearance with natural or artificial light.
• Use photo-enhancing software.
• Answering questions about a company's products or services.
• Processing orders and transactions.
• Resolving issues and troubleshooting technical problems.
• Delivering information about a company's offerings.
• Providing proactive customer outreach.
• Handling customer complaints.
• Collecting and analyzing customer feedback.
"As a candidate for a vacancy, I had the pleasure of being mentored by Homejobsbook. For the first time in my career, I felt like I wasn't just a candidate number. Not only did Homejobsbook find the perfect position for me, but she was also a wonderful guide throughout the recruitment process, both professionally and personally. It has always been a pleasure and I would highly recommend her as a recruitment partner for both, candidates and companies."
Mia J. Lamm
"I want to thank Homejobsbook for her involvement and professional way of supporting during the interviewing process. Homejobsbook did an amazing job and understood not only the company requirements but mine as well. That is why I got the job that I wanted in a company that matches all my requirements. It was a pleasure working with Homejobsbook. You're awesome :) Thank you again :)"
Anthony T. Chavez